Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sun Warrior Vanilla Protein


Details
  •     The ultimate anti-aging protein designed for athletes, body builders, and health enthusiasts
  •     Ideal for those who want to lose fat, build muscle mass and be extremely healthy and fit
  •     Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals
  •     Made with 85% protein
  •     It can be easily assimilated by infants, the elderly and adults

Reviews

"I've seen some pretty sad reviews for this, and I have to state: it's a vegan, raw protein powder. It can be chalky if not blended properly. But, when it IS blended right, it's PHENOMENAL. Best recipe: 1.5 scoops of the powder (I use the vanilla); 4-6 oz almond milk (or soy or rice milk); 2 oz water; 5 ice cubes + 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter. I put it in a VitaMix blender on variable speed til smooth. YUM.
Another way is with the same almond milk or other "milk" , but just use cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
Another way is to blend with tofu and make a pudding.
Or use fruit like frozen strawberries.
I like it best after I work out in the morning. I feel replenished and recharged.
You just have to be creative. If you're vegan for any length of time, this should be second nature anyway.
To the manufacturer: you might want to start tucking a little recipe "booklet" under the lid. The few pennies it would cost to do this would be more than made..." - By MB "MB" (NJ)

"I'm a vegan that lifts weights and uses protein powder to help build muscle mass and avoid sore muscles from protein deficiency, and this is the first vegan protein powder I have found that ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD. Fantastic product. " - By Jared J. Huffman

More about Sun Warrior Protein






No comments:

Post a Comment