Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Aerobic Life – Mag 07 Oxygen Cleanse


Mag 07 is a combination of powdered magnesium oxide compounds which have been ozonated and stabilized to release mono-atomic or nascent oxygen over 12 hours or more. The timed release ensures that Mag 07 will provide an adequate amount of oxygen, slowly, for better utilization.

Details
  •     Helps Cleanse the Digestive System
  •     Can Have a Powerful Stool-Softening Effect
  •     Helps Diminish Harmful Bacteria
  •     Formulated to Release Safe and Beneficial Amounts of Oxygen
  •     Highly Effective and Non-Habit Forming

Reviews

"I rarely review a product and certainly not so soon after starting to use it. But I have tried everything on God's green earth, including natural laxitives of all kinds and forms, may different fibers, prescription meds, etc. Most recently, I've gone back to harsh laxitives because nothing else has been working. Well...just three days after starting Mag 07, I have lost 4 lbs, much of my bloating is gone and my bowels are working again. The amazing part is I have not had any stomach cramps...just relief. I'm so excited to have potentially found a product that will help me. I can only hope it continues to work in the same way. " - By M. Blanchard "dog lover" (Colorado)

"I have been using Mag 07 for about 9 months now and I wouldn't give it up! It works and works well. After years of not eliminating regularly I was really surprised at how much there is that needs to come out. I take 4 capsules almost every night. I have had no problems or side affects. At first when you use it you need to find your dosage that works for you. Taking too much however does not make it so you cannot control yourself or make you not able to leave the bathroom for a day. It is also not gas producing. " - By A. Niendorf

 More on Oxygen Cleanse here:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment