Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SafSlim - Berry Cream Fusion


SafSlim - Berry Cream Fusion

A revolutionary breakthrough in targeted belly fat science. SafSlim, powered by SAFActive78, is the first-ever solution to target unsightly and health-threatening Omentum fat, the fat that accumulates around the belly region.* 

This patent-pending formula features a proprietary blend of non-GMO, expeller pressed, high-linoleic safflower oil, in a major university study on obese the active ingredient in SafSlim significantly reduced belly fat – 9.4% on average – in just 16 weeks

Reviews

"I started using Safslim just before Thanksgiving. It is so easy to use and great tasting . I love that it is all natural and that I do not need to worry about chemical-induced side effects. My confidence in Safslim is further boosted by the fact that this is scientifically supported as well as backed by health guru DR. OZ. Though I am only into week 6 I have already begun to see a difference, my pants are looser around the waist , even with long johns on!

I am planning on sending Safslim to my mother ( 85 years )she has battled the belly-bulge most of her life .

I recommend this to everyone who deals with a thickening waistline." - By Valerie M-B Daniel (Vermont , USA)


No comments:

Post a Comment