Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2-Day Fast Formula: Drop Up to 7 Pounds in 2 Days


Two days is all it takes to cleanse and gain control of your body. If you’re ready to rid your body of excess fat, this is a perfect place to start. 

Just choose from two delicious flavors: chocolate or vanilla. Then use 2-Day Fast Formula for two days to experience:

• A greater sense of being slim and in control of your body
• A dramatic reduction of unhealthy cravings
• An invigorating, natural boost of energy
• An increase in weight loss from your fitness routine

If you really want to start burning off that hard-to-lose fat, taking 2-Day Fast Formula is a great way to begin the process. 

By allowing your body to stop breaking down food so your natural calorie-consumption machine can get “caught up” with the food in the pipeline, you’ll soon start burning off stored fat.

Review:

"I've just finished this 2 day fast program and found it to be everything advertised. I wanted to drop those last pesky 5 lbs, cleanse my body and just feel more energetic. I am an avid P90X advocate and have been using the program for over a year. I am 54 years old and have never been in better shape. I did not exercise during the fast and chose to stay busy instead with mild exercise, walking, gardening, etc. I had no problem going without food and was never really hungry. I drank lots of water and always had at least 3 glasses of water with lemon as suggested. Since I'm not hungry I am sure this program will help curb my portions so that I can maintain my 5 lbs loss. I will use this program again as a maintenance program for weight loss. " - By Vicki Mixon "Veronica C. Mixon" (Savannah, Georgia)

No comments:

Post a Comment