Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder



SYNTHA-6 is an ultra-premium lean muscle protein powder, and the best-tasting protein supplement on the market. Its formula features multiple quality proteins, each of which provides a unique and complementary profile of amino acids and absorption rates, resulting in a nutritious and multi-functional protein supplement that ensures an athlete’s muscles a quality supply of protein building blocks.

Details

  • 6 Unique protein sources – A blend of fast, medium and slow digesting proteins
  • Contains no soy protein
  • 5 Grams of fiber per serving
  • Produces rich, creamy milkshake taste and texture
  • Promotes muscle protein synthesis and recovery

Reviews

"Performance: This product, in any flavor, has given me the best results out of any Protein Supplement I have ever purchased. I have two brothers who use this product, both into heavy weight training, and they completely agree. With casual training, I saw a difference in my muscle mass in just a few weeks!

Taste: Best tasting protein mix ever! (any flavor). I look forward to having it every time. Mixes quickly and easily in water or milk and tastes great in both!

Note: The Nutrition Label for Vanilla was slightly different than the Chocolate flavor. The Chocolate Flavor is better, but only slightly. I rotate through all flavors.

Amazon has the best deal on this product that I can find, in store or on-line. " - By JayC (Chicago, IL USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment